Interested in putting your talents to work for Align?
We offer great salary and benefits packages.
Creating strong communities by partnering with nonprofits, government and businesses
for more impactful, successful organizations and programs.
Job Posting – January 2020
The Program Coordinator performs high level corporate and client-centered functions. The position coordinates and carries out outcomes of the Wyoming Kids First Program and its board as agreed upon in the contract with Align. The coordinator will work closely with the Grant Manager, communities, elected officials, and various early childhood stakeholders across the state to implement the program and its desired outcomes.
• In conjunction with the early childhood program manager, manage client contract relationships, including fulfilling contract requirements and facilitating processes and communication among contract stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with all stakeholders, including clients, customers, vendors, board members, and peers.
• Coordinate with Align employees to design and implement effective and efficient processes for clients and resolve procedural and scheduling matters as they arise.
• Compile information for reports, billing, correspondence, policies, step action and job aids.
• Maintain effective communication and positive public relations among personnel, customers and clients.
• Perform data entry, conversions, enhancements, testing for various software systems.
• Attain and maintain superior knowledge of relevant regulations, as well as Align operational procedures.
• Assist with oversight and management of assigned contract budget.
• Provide training and technical assistance according to client contract.
• Fulfill specific responsibilities according to client contract assignment (see below).
Wyoming Kids First Coordination
• Work closely with the early childhood program manager and board of directors to fulfill the vision and values, and implement strategic, impactful work that coordinates and aligns with other entities within the Wyoming early childhood system.
• Build relationships with early childhood partners, stakeholders and community initiatives.
• Coordinate and provide training and technical assistance on a wide range of early childhood and community impact topics.
• Build relationships with national and regional training and technical assistance partners.
• Oversee electronic and other marketing efforts, and disseminate information to families, partners, stakeholders and community initiatives.
• Complete and/or provide support for outcome and reporting requirements required of the Wyoming Early Childhood Partnership/Wyoming Kids First initiative.
• Work with accounting to track finances and account for them in reporting and fundraising efforts.
• Work with early childhood program manager to set up all logistics for the elements of the initiative and other early childhood opportunities.
• Work with early childhood program manager, partners and stakeholders to submit other grants.
This position reports the Early Childhood Program Manager but may receive direction from any member of the Align leadership team. No supervision of other employees. Interfaces daily with management and employees. Supports corporate values by demonstrating high regard for clients, the communities we serve and the internal team.
First contact for Align clients, customers and business partners. Represents the corporation in the community and promotes the corporation’s goodwill interest in community activities.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma or GED required.
• Experience in program and project management, including the ability to effectively coordinate people and processes.
• Experience in training and developing presentations.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to express ideas clearly, orally and in writing.
• Ability to plan and conduct effective meetings.
• Ability to contribute to and work within a team environment.
• Advanced computer usage/skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint, as well as database experience.
• Ability to travel within and outside of the state.
An open office environment with comfortable surroundings. While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly required to sit; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate standard office equipment, and reach with hands and arms. Employees are frequently required to stand and walk and lift up to ten pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to travel.
About the Position:
• Full-Time Exempt, located in Cheyenne, WY
• Comprehensive benefit package, including:
o Health, dental and vision insurance
o Flexible spending account
o Life and long-term disability insurance
o 401(k) Plan
o Paid vacation, sick and personal time; paid holidays
o Education assistance plan
Position closes February 15, 2020. Submit cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
1401 Airport Parkway, Suite 300
Cheyenne, WY 82001
Or email hr@TheAlignTeam.org
Align offers a comprehensive benefit plan for eligible employees.
- Health and vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time
- Paid holidays
- Education assistance plan
*Benefits are subject to change with or without prior notice.